Hello, hello, hello!



Oh my, it really was a long time ago. I've almost forgotten how to do this :)  Happy to be back though, I've got lots and lots to tell you. First I wanted to show you my green house as it looked like couple weeks ago - and still does. I showed this photo in Blomsterverkstad's Facebook-page and it got loads of likes - thought that it might be nice to show it here as well. I've been a bad gardener this year, weeds have taken over the place. But it still looks pretty, almost fairytale like. In the greenhouse my tomato plants have survived despite minimal care - and giving the most delicious harvest. We've also harvested beans, zucchini, strawberries, pees, carrots, beets, sallads, and the herb garden has survived as well. So, it hasn't been so bad after all :)

Later I'll tell you about new projects as my new book, a new office and apartment in town, hectic summer with lots of nice meetings with visitors in our guesthouse. And lots of beautiful flowers and diy ideas of course.

Now Marie, the best styling assistant ever, is here and I gotta go, we'll gonna shoot a crayfish party in the garden.

Lovely to be back and talk to you again! (I'll keep on blogging both in Swedish and English... ledsen att det blev bara på engelska idag, kommer att blogga på svenska så klart också)

Hugs,
Minna :)